Ember Laura-Ellen Waving

Ember Laura-Ellen Waving
Waving to mommy and daddy at 13 weeks

Friday, November 11, 2011

From Friends With Love



















Pictures made for her, often on special days. Balloons and lanterns released. This is just a small selection of some the love that's been shown to my girl. These are all from women I've never met, not even once. Most of whom I've never heard their voice. They've been more like family to me in sixteen months than alot of my own blood relatives. When NO relative mentions Ember on her birthday, or for months at a time, or EVER, they do all the time. No special day is she ever over-looked by them. Will Ember be included in the holidays this winter by anyone who's DNA she shared besides me? I don't know. I hope so. I want to decorate in pink and green, to buy a few ornaments for her, donate memory boxes, send out cards and some other ideas.... I hope my family will join me in this. But even if they don't, I know the friends Ember brought me will be thinking of her along with me.

Online friends can be the most amazing community. If I ever get to do a roadtrip, I'm going to be stopping for coffee in so many towns ;). I'm so grateful for my angel-mommy friends, and for the time we live that let's connect with people all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment